The Club Tavern & Grill is pleased to announce upgrades to our Club Rewards Program!
To ensure a best-in-class loyalty rewards program for our customers, we have made some updates to the program to make using and checking your points even easier!
- Ability to register your Rewards card online and upon registration, you’ll be able to check your balance, account history and more!
- Check your Club Rewards balance online: http://theclubtavernandgrill.com/club-reward-card/
- Online Sign-Up! Not a Rewards Member yet? Don’t miss out! You can sign-up online: http://theclubtavernandgrill.com/club-reward-card/
- Check Gift Card balance online: Check gift card balance now!
- Fully manage your account online!
This gives you the freedom to be able to monitor your balance on your card and know when you have credit at the Club you can use. Remember for every $200 you spend in The Club, we give you $20 to spend on food or drinks. There is no longer a need to ask your server what your balance is. You can check it from anywhere!
Below is a step-by-step guide to registering online:
- Step 1: To register you Club Card, go to: http://theclubtavernandgrill.com/club-reward-card/
- Step 2: Click “Sign Up Now” button (if you are a first time user, and need to register your current Club Card).
- Step 3: Use the “Sign Up” button at the top of the page, and follow the directions. If you do not have your Club Card or do not know your Club Card number, just ask your server or bartender next time you are in and they would be happy to get it for you!
Your Club Card will start with 1791, just enter your complete card number and follow the sign up directions.
Not a Rewards Member? Start earning points now with an online account!
- Step: 1: Go to: http://theclubtavernandgrill.com/club-reward-card/ and click “Sign Up”.
- Step 2: Select ‘I do not have a card’ button.
- Step 3: Follow the sign up directions.
Note: With a Virtual Club Card you will not have a physical card and will simply just have to provide your server or bartender with you last name and they can get your points applied for you.
Thank you for being loyal Club Card Members!